IIT Tirupati Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati invites applications for the IIT Tirupati Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech/MS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Ultra-Reliable Machine to Machine Communication with Short Packets for Mission-Critical Applications". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Tirupati Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Be GATE qualified alongside ME/MTech/MS in Communication Engg/Signal Processing with a minimum of 70% marks, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering (with specialization in communication Engg) with a minimum of 70% marks and GATE score
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Qualifications and Experience Certificate
- Detailed CV (not more than 2 pages)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application as per format including a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience
Step 3: Send the application on or before 4th April 2021 by email to Dr. Parthajit Mohapatra, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Tirupati at email@example.com
Application Deadline: 04th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The interview and other logistics will be conducted online only.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more