IIT Tirupati Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati invites applications for IIT Tirupati Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MS/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project entitled, “Development of a Methodical Approach to Incorporate the Effect of Vehicle Type in IRC:37-2018 Performance Prediction Models". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Tirupati Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
Essential Qualifications -
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MS/ME/MTech in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 70% marks (There could be relaxation for SC/ST candidate as per the norm)
- GATE qualified candidates will be preferred
Desirable Qualifications -
An applicant must:
- Have exposure to interdisciplinary fields of civil engineering encompassing pavement engineering, vehicle-pavement interaction, mechanics, laboratory and field-testing experience as well as numerical modeling and analysis
- Have good oral and written communication skills
Note: Upper age limit relaxation may be considered for exceptional students
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Qualifications and Experience certificate
- Detailed CV (not more than 2 pages)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application as per format including a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience on or before September 24, 2020
Step 3: Send the application by email to Dr. B. Krishna Prapoorna, Associate Professor, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, IIT Tirupati at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification, experience and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Given the current situation due to COVID-19, the project work shall be carried out in a flip mode until the situation gets normal. The candidate is expected to have good internet connectivity and a computer system to carry out the assigned task
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview date by Email only
- The interview and other logistics will be conducted online only.
- IIT Tirupati reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more