IIT Ropar SERB-DST Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for the IIT Ropar SERB-DST Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2021 from MTech/MS/ME/BE/BTech degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Implementation of Adaptive Reactive Power Compensation Mechanism for Enhance Power Quality in Weak Grid Connected Solar Inverter under Varying Solar Irradiance". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per the SERB, DST norms.
IIT Ropar SERB-DST Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold an MTech/MS/ME or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Hold a BTech/BE in any engineering discipline
- Have BE/BTech & ME/MTech in relevant branch with 1st class or equivalent
- Be GATE qualified
- Expertise in Ansys/MATLAB/PSCAD/PSPICE or any other relevant tools
- Scientific writing skill.
*Candidates meeting minimum eligibility criteria are not necessary to receive a call for an interview. Criteria can be set to higher than minimum based on the number of applications.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month as per the SERB, DST norms.
- CV (including date of birth, contact details - phone number, email and postal address, educational/professional qualifications, GATE qualification and publications)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Completely filled and signed application form along with biodata should be sent by email to -
Dr K.Ramachandra Sekhar Assistant Professor,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar Rupnagar,
Tel: +91-188-123-2215 (O)
Last date for receipt of application: 10th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more