IIT Ropar SERB-CRG Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar SERB-CRG Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master's degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the SERB-CRG funded project titled, “Ultracold Molecules and Controlled Chemistry by Machine Learning”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST-SERB rules.
IIT Ropar SERB-CRG Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Chemistry/Physics or relevant areas with 60% marks or 6.5-grade point out of 10 (55% marks or 6.0 for SC/ST category)
- Be GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified
- Have knowledge of Unix, Fortran/C programming, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST-SERB rules.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application form, including Statement of purpose (1 page) and CV by email to the undersigned.
Dr T. J. Dhilip Kumar Principal Investigator
Department of Chemistry Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via e-mail.
- Additional higher shortlisting criteria may be set based on the number of applications received.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more