IIT Ropar Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Research Associateship 2020 from BE/BTech degree holders in Mechanical/Mechatronics or other relevant streams. The associateship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "Kinematic Modelling and Task-based Synthesis of Lower-Limb Exoskeleton for Defense Services”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 8,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics or other relevant streams with minimum 70% marks (CGPA 7.5)
- Have exposure in Robot Kinematics, biomechanics and optimal design
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 8,000 per month.
- Reference letters from two referees
- GATE score (if any)
- List of best three contributions in projects
- NOC from the applicants already in employment
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents to -
Dr Ekta Singla
Principal Investigator, IIT Ropar.
Application deadline: 15th June 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates attending the interview.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be given as per the Government of India.
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of six months (extendable to one year).
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more