IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship on Micro Green Roofing 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship on Micro Green Roofing 2020 from students having a master's or equivalent degree. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on DST sponsored project titled, "Microgreen roofing". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship up to INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship on Micro Green Roofing 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master’s degree in Agriculture Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering or equivalent (with GATE/ NET score), OR
- Hold a master’s degree in Plant Science/ Horticulture/ Crop Physiology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Farm Management (with a valid GATE/NET score)
- Have hands-on experience in agriculture and rooftop gardening
- Have good knowledge of automation
- Have some knowledge of CAD modelling and analysis of experiments
The selected fellow will receive the following benefits -
- INR 31,000 plus HRA per month for 2 years
- INR 35,000 per month for 3rd year and beyond (In case the same JRF converts into a regular research scholar)
Note: Hostel and mess facilities may be provided on payment basis, if available or HRA.
- A one-page cover letter describing background and motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details
- Soft copy of all degree certificates
- Proof of NET/GATE qualification, if applicable
How can you apply?
The application can be done by email through the following steps -
Step 1: Click here to read the fellowship instructions.
Step 2: Prepare all the required documents.
Step 3: Send all the documents through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 20th June 2020
The shortlisted candidates shall be called for an online interview on the basis of which the final selection will be made.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate would be involved in the design and development of rooftop gardening, solar, and automation. Extensive fieldwork is involved.
- The duration of the fellowship is 2 years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier. However, the progress of the candidate shall be reviewed in a regular interval for further extension.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more