IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Chemistry at Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from students having a master or equivalent degree in Chemistry with qualified NET or GATE for JRF. The position is temporary and is available immediately. The selected candidate may be permitted to register for the PhD program as per the existing institute rules. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on DST sponsored project entitled “Development of Porous Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs) for Catalytic Conversion of Carbon dioxide to Fine chemicals”.
IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must -
- Have obtained a first-class (6.5 grades point out of 10) or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in Master or equivalent degree in Chemistry with qualified NET or GATE for JRF
Selected candidates will receive emoluments as per DST norms.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done by both post and email through the following steps -
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Send it by regular post or email in a single PDF to -
Dr. C. M. Nagaraja,
Principal Investigator, Associate Professor,
Department of Chemistry,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Nangal Road,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Application deadline: 28th May 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates without NET/GATE qualifications may be considered for project assistant position.
- The selected candidate may be permitted to register for the PhD program as per the existing institute rules.
- The position is temporary and is available immediately.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more