IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH Post Doctoral Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for the IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH Post Doctoral Research Associateship 2021 from Bachelor's/Master's/PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Development of nanobubble technology for water treatment applications". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 42,000 per month (as per the DST norms).
IIT Ropar DST TIH - AWaDH Post Doctoral Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Polymer/Engineering or Technology, OR
- Hold a Master's degree in an allied discipline with a good academic record (with/without a GATE/CSIR-NET qualified score) with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold a PhD degree in engineering
The relevant experience in industry/academia/research will be given preference.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 42,000 per month (as per the DST norms).
- Duly filled application form
- The contact information of at least two referees who can write a letter of support
- PDF copies of all the certificates and transcripts.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: The application must be sent as a single PDF file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 10th April 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more