IIT Ropar DST-NRDMS Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar DST-NRDMS Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “DEVELOPMENT OF LOW-COST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM FOR EARLY DETECTION OF LANDSLIDE”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Ropar DST-NRDMS Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech/ME degree or equivalent with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering, Geomatics Engineering with 60% marks
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience)
- Statement of purpose (preferably 1 page long)
- Copy of all degree certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with documents in a single .pdf file. Write “Application for JRF_your name” in the subject of the email and send it to -
Department of Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001, India
Application deadline: 20th November 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
- Hard copy submission is not accepted.
- Deserving candidates will be considered for PhD admissions at a later stage if they meet all the institute requirements.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more