IIT Ropar Dept. of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Dept. of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the SERB sponsored project titled, “Spatial stress correlations in strong colloidal gel and its connection to yielding/plasticity”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Dept. of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Chemical/ Biochemical/ Petroleum/ petrochemical/ Polymer Engineering
- Hold a master's degree by research in Chemical/ Biochemical/ Petroleum/ petrochemical/ Polymer Engineering or Technology with a GATE or CSIR UGC NET qualified score
Experience in numerical simulation/ solid mechanics/ colloidal systems/ rheology/ soft matter will be an added advantage.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience)
- Statement of purpose (preferably 1 page long)
- Copy of all degree certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Send the following documents in a single PDF file to email@example.com (Dr Saikat Roy) on/before 31st December 2020
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- The position is for two years in total.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more