IIT Ropar Department of Physics Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Physics Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 40,000 before viva and INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month after completion of viva depending upon the experience and qualification.
IIT Ropar Department of Physics Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Physics
- Have good communication and writing skills in English
Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 40,000 before viva and INR 45,000 to INR 55,000 per month after completion of viva depending upon the experience and qualification.
- List of publications and patents
- Proof of thesis submission
- Plan of work at IIT Ropar
- Two recommendation letters
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents via email to -
Dr Rajesh Kumar Gupta
#225, Department of Physics,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140 001
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview (offline or online) by email and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The position is contractual (renewable up to the maximum of three years based on satisfactory progress and relevant recommendations).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more