IIT Ropar Department of Physics Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Physics Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Ultra-wide bandgap materials for solar-blind photodetector and power electronics’’. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 40,000 (before viva) and up to INR 45,000 - 55,000 per month (after completion of viva).
IIT Ropar Department of Physics Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree (Physics and appropriate areas)
- Apply within five years after completion of their PhD
- Have basic programming skills
- Have good quality publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Have good speaking and writing skills in English
Candidates who have submitted their thesis are also eligible.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 40,000 (before viva) and up to INR 45,000 - 55,000 per month (after completion of viva).
- List of publications and patents
- Proof of thesis submission
- Plan of work at IIT Ropar
- Two recommendation letters
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents via email to -
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more