IIT Ropar Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Physics at Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2020 from students having an MSc or equivalent degree in Physics with qualified CSIR-UGC NET or GATE. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on DST-SERB sponsored project titled, "In Situ Probing of Intermolecular Interactions at Buried Polymer Nanocomposite Aqueous Interfaces by Sum Frequency Generation Vibrational Spectroscopy for Biofouling Application". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Physics or relevant research areas with minimum 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 (55% for SC/ST students)
- Be GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- Fellowship amount of INR 31,000 per month for first two years
- Fellowship amount of INR 35,000 per month for third year onwards
- Updated CV
- Attested photocopies of mark sheets
How can you apply?
The application can be done by both post and email through the following steps -
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the application form via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 08th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates without NET/GATE qualifications may be considered for project assistant position.
- The position is temporary and is available immediately.
- The duration of the fellowship is three years.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more