IIT Ropar Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Masters degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Nanophotonic control on the emission properties of colour centres in nanodiamonds for quantum optical applications". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST rules.
IIT Ropar Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a master's degree in Physics or equivalent with minimum 60% marks along with a good academic grade throughout, and strong commitment and motivation to pursue research in the subject area
- Have a valid CSIR-UGC (NET or JRF) or a valid GATE score
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship as per DST rules.
- Date of birth certificate
- Any experience certificate
- Educational qualification proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents via email to -
Dr Rajesh V. Nair
Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Ropar
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140 001
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview by email and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- Reservations as per Government of India rules are applicable.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more