IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the Indo-UK sponsored project titled, "Transforming India's Green Revolution by Research and Empowerment for Sustainable food Supplies (TIGR2ESS)”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 75,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Doctorate degree or have submitted PhD thesis in Manufacturing or Industrial Operations Management or equivalent with at least one research paper in a Journal of repute
- Have experience in the field of Lean/Green/Sustainable Manufacturing
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 75,000 per month.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 05th January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates attending the in-person interview.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview (online or in-person).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more