IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for the IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Development of Micro Injection Molding Process for Manufacturing of Bioresorbable Polymeric Stents". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 45,000-55,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Mechanical/Chemistry/Physics
- Have completed his/her PhD within the last five years from the date of advertisement
Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 45,000-55,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Completely filled and signed application form along with biodata should be sent by email to email@example.com before the deadline.
Application deadline: 24th February 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview (offline or online).
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview by email and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more