IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
IIT Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "Kinematic Modelling and Task-based Synthesis of Lower-Limb Exoskeleton for Defense Services”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 55,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a PhD degree holder in the related field
- Preferably hold a Master's/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Mechatronics
- Have a good academic record with at least 60% marks (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech/BE and Masters degrees
- Have exposure in Robot Kinematics
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 55,000 per month.
- Reference letters from two referees
- GATE score (if any)
- List of publications/patents
- NOC from the applicant already in employment
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents to -
Dr Ekta Singla
Associate Professor and Head,
Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT Ropar.
Application deadline: 15th June 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates attending the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 1 year.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be given as per the Government of India.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more