IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Model Development for the clinician to predict the bone and soft tissue strength and quality for type 2 Diabetic patients.” The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA or as per MHRD-STARS norms.
IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Engineering/Technology
- Have a valid GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET score
- Hold a BTech/BE degree (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., Aerospace), with at least 75% marks
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA or as per MHRD-STARS norms.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents with the subject line “Application form for JRF position”, via email to -
Dr Navin Kumar,
Mechanical Engineering Dept,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 23rd November 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (online).
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview by email and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more