IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for the IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Water Purification Using Solar energy-driven Humidification-Dehumidification (HDH) Technique”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 45,000-55,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Have completed his/her PhD within the last three years from the date of advertisement
- Very good knowledge of the subject of 'Heat & Mass Transfer
- Good knowledge of numerical tools (such as MATLAB or SCILAB etc)
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to do multi-task, effectively
Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 45,000-55,000 per month.
- Detailed CV
- Two letters of recommendation (LOR)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application with the required documents to the undersigned by email anytime before 5 pm IST on 26-Mar-2021 (Fri)
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Bara Phool, Birla Seed Farms,
Rupnagar, Punjab, India 140001
The subject line of that email should be “Application for Post-Doc Position under supervision of Dr Himanshu Tyagi”.
Application deadline: 26th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email
- The 2 LORs should preferably be emailed directly to the undersigned by the persons who are writing these letters and should arrive before the deadline.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more