IIT Ropar Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Assistantship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Understanding and catering to the career guidance needs of adolescents: Assessment and Counselling". The selected fellows will receive an assistantship of INR 25,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree in Counselling Psychology from a recognized institution and one-year research/field experience
The selected fellows will receive an assistantship of INR 25,000 per month.
- A single page cover letter describing the background and how it will help to pursue the assignment
- Degree/certificates pertaining to essential qualification
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Send the scanned copy of the application form along with the following documents in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org before/on 28-02-2021.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview in the first week of March 2021.
- Please note that no TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more