IIT Ropar Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Electrical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech or ME/MTech/MS degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "FFR based Non-orthogonal Spectrum Sharing among Licensed Operators”. The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DST rules.
IIT Ropar Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale and a valid GATE score
- Hold an MTech/ME/MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale
Note: Candidates having industry experience would be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DST rules.
- Passport size photo
- Academic mark sheets and certificates
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Research publications (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the application form via email to email@example.com with mail subject as 'Application for JRF 2020'.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
Date of online interview: 22nd July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration may be extended further if the performance during the first year is very good.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more