IIT Ropar Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the sponsored project titled, “Computationally intelligent methods to provide visually impaired cognitive support for better learning". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
IIT Ropar Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in CSE/IT or related technical field with at least 70% marks, OR
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering/IT or related technical field with at least 70% marks
- Have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score
- Have 2 years of research experience
- Have good written and oral communication and team spirit
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience)
- Copy of all degree certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the online application form.
Application deadline: 15th December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email regarding the interview related Google meet links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more