IIT Ropar Department of Civil Engineering Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for the IIT Ropar Department of Civil Engineering Research Assistantship 2021 from PhD/M.Phil/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on the project titled, “Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Travel Behaviour of People". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 20,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Civil Engineering Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Ph.D./M.Phil./postgraduate degree in a social science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 20,000 per month.
- Completely filled application form (given on the following sheet).
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience).
- Copy of all degree certificates.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Put all the above documents in a single .pdf file. Write “Application for Research Assistant - your name” in the subject of the email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 24th April 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for interview.
- Hard copy submission will not be accepted.
- The Interview will be in online mode.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more