IIT Ropar Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Civil Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Bachelor's and Master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "Propagation and attenuation of shear waves inducing high strains in jointed rocks". The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DST norms.
IIT Ropar Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and a Master's degree in Geotechnical Engineering
- Have consistently good academic background
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per DST norms.
- Passport size photo
- Academic marksheets and certificates
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Research publications (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 29th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Position is purely temporary and is for a period of two years.
- The duration of the fellowship is two years and yearly renewal is subject to satisfactory performance.
- Candidates with hands-on experience in numerical modelling will be preferred.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more