IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the DST sponsored project titled, “Fabrication of Handheld Device for On-Site Applications: Pesticide Monitoring in Environmental and Agriculture Products”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 08% HRA.
IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/MVSc/MTech/BTech degree with experience in the relevant area
- Have experience in the relevant industry/sector
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 08% HRA.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience)
- Statement of purpose (preferably 1 page long)
- Copy of all degree certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with documents in a single .pdf file. Write “Application for SRF_your name” in the subject of the email and send it to -
Dr Narinder Singh,
Room 218, Department of Chemistry,
S S Bhatnagar Block (MAIN CAMPUS)
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar; Rupnagar-140001;
Application deadline: 03rd December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email.
- The interview will be in online mode.
- The position is purely temporary and is applicable for one year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more