IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Zeolites having Inter/Intra-crystalline Mesoporosity of Different Framework Structure”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in Chemistry/Materials Science/Chemical Engineering
- Apply five years after completion of their PhD
- Good quality publications
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- should have expertise in synthesizing solid heterogeneous catalysts, especially zeolites, mesoporous silica, metal oxides etc
- Having experience in handling and interpreting basic analytical techniques employed in catalysts characterization techniques such as XRD, surface area analysis, SEM, etc
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship INR 47,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV (detailing prior research experience).
- Copy of all degree certificates.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents in a single .pdf or .doc file mentioning “Application for RA your name” in the subject of the email and send it to -
Dr Rajendra Srivastava,
Room 221, Department of Chemistry,
S S Bhatnagar Block
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
Bara Phool, Birla Seed Farms,
Phone: Office: +91-1881-232064
Application deadline: 20 November 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The Interview will be in online mode.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more