IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, "Development of Metal-Organic Framework (MOF)-based Materials for Catalytic Conversion of Carbon dioxide to Fine Chemicals". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 55,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a PhD degree holder in the related field (Note: Apply within 5 years after completion of their PhD)
- Have good quality publications
- Have good speaking and writing skills in English
- Have expertise in inorganic/organic synthesis and sound knowledge on various characterization techniques of MOF-based materials and catalysis
Candidates who have submitted the thesis are also eligible. However, in the case of selection, the selected candidate has to complete the PhD viva (defense) within three months from the date of joining (extendable by another three months in special cases).
Candidates who have completed PhD supervised/co-supervised by faculty members from IIT Ropar can apply after 3 years of completion of their PhD.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 55,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents to -
Application deadline: 21st September 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is contractual and renewable up to three years based on satisfactory performance of the candidate which will be renewed each year.
- The candidate should have expertise in inorganic/organic synthesis and sound knowledge on various characterization techniques of MOF-based materials and catalysis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more