IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on the project titled, “Development of Porous Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs) for Catalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide to Fine Chemicals”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
IIT Ropar Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a master's or equivalent degree in Chemistry/Materials Science
- Have obtained first-class (6.5 grades point out of 10) or 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) along with qualified UGC/CSIR-NET or GATE.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with all the documents via email to -
Dr C. M. Nagaraja,
Department of Chemistry,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar-140001, Punjab.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 09th May 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically.
- The selected candidate may be permitted to register for the PhD program as per the existing institute rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more