IIT Ropar Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the project titled, “A combined effect of complexation behaviour of biopolymers and self-assembly behaviour of oppositely charged particles (OCPs) to influence the stabilization of water-in-water (W/W) Pickering emulsion”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Ropar Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Materials/ Petroleum/ Polymer/ Bio Engineering/Technology, OR
- Hold a master's degree by Research in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Materials/ Petroleum / Polymer / Bio Engineering/Technology with a GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified score
Work experience in the area of synthesis of nanoparticles, polymeric colloids, rheology of dispersions, etc. will get an advantage
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- A one-page cover letter describing the background and how it will help to pursue this project
- Resume with complete qualification and experience details
- Soft copy of all degree certificates
- Proof of GATE qualification, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Send the completed application along with all documents in a single PDF file to email@example.com.
Dr S. Manigandan
Department of Chemical Engineering,
IIT Ropar Room no. 228, Transit Campus 1,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar, Punjab 140001
Application deadline: 18th November 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates will be called for an online interview during the last week of November or the first week of December 2020
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more