IIT Ropar Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for the IIT Ropar Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidate to work on the project titled, “Analytical and Bioanalytical Measurements of Tissue (including Plant)”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST norms.
IIT Ropar Department of Biomedical Engineering (DBME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree (MTech/ME) in Engineering/Biotechnology or other related major having a good academic record with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold a master's degree in sciences (MSc/MS) or equivalent, with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have a valid GATE score, or UGC/CSIR/NET/INSPIRE qualified
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST norms.
- A PDF copies of all the certificates and ID should be attached
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Send the full application as a single PDF file via email to email@example.com on or before April 08, 2021
Last date for receipt of application: 08th April 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for the interview (via online mode).
- The format of the application form is given in the following sheet.
- The contact information of at least two referees should be included.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more