IIT Ropar DBT Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar invites applications for IIT Ropar DBT Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The fellows are required to work on the SERB sponsored project titled, "Solid tumour targeting using homing peptides and plasmonic photothermal technique". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Ropar DBT Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a master's degree in Mechanical Engineering with an exceptionally good academic record and a minimum CGPA of 7.0 plus good GATE score
- Hold a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with an exceptionally good academic record and a minimum CGPA of 7.0 plus good GATE score
- Have good knowledge of numerical tools (such as MATLAB or SCILAB etc)
- Have very good knowledge of the subject of 'Heat & Mass Transfer'
- Have good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to do multi-task, effectively
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Completely filled application form
- Detailed CV
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Submit the following documents to the PI by email anytime before 7 pm on 23-Dec-2020
The subject line of the email should be “Application form for JRF (Contract) for DBT project Dec2020”.
Application deadline: 23rd December 2020
Walk-in-Interview* date: 24th December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the prevailing COVID-related situation, the walk-in-interview will NOT be conducted in person; rather it will be conducted via online video conferencing platform (Google Meet).
- Specific details will be mentioned in the email sent to candidates who have applied.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more