IIT Roorkee Department of Water Resources Development and Management Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Water Resources Development and Management at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Water Resources Development and Management Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Irrigation Efficiency Improvement through On-Farm Water Management". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Roorkee Department of Water Resources Development and Management Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an M.Tech degree in relevant discipline
- Be GATE/ NET qualified
- Have knowledge of Irrigation Water Management, Remote Sensing and GIS, good computer knowledge and analytical skills as well as field experimentation
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per institute rules.
- Academic degree/certificates
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application on a plain paper with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application along with supporting documents in a single PDF file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 10th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- Apart from research, the candidate will be entrusted with other academic responsibilities as deemed fit by the department.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more