IIT Roorkee Department of Physics Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for the IIT Roorkee Department of Physics Research Assistantship 2021 from undergraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Energy-efficient reconfigurable silicon photonic integrated devices and circuits for optical interconnects (ERSPIC)". The selected fellows will receive INR 22,000 per month.
IIT Roorkee Department of Physics Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Have experience in LabView programming and automation of scientific equipment/strong programming skills in C++/Java/HTML
The selected fellows will receive INR 22,000 per month.
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via email to Rajesh.email@example.com.
Application deadline: 31st March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more