IIT Roorkee Department of Physics (DOP) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee invites applications for the IIT Roorkee Department of Physics (DOP) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Fiber Optic Plasmonic Biosensors using Carbon Nanomaterials for Detection of Blood Cancer". The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 55,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year and a contingency of INR 50,000 per annum will be awarded to Post-Doctoral Fellows.
IIT Roorkee Department of Physics (DOP) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have a Ph.D. degree in the discipline of Physics/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Material Science and Engineering/Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/Electrical Engineering/Applied Mechanics/Biotechnology and Bioscience/Bio-medical Engineering
- Have worked on and published papers in the fields of fiber optic/plasmonic/nanostructured biosensors in his/her Ph.D. degree
- Have a working knowledge of both theory and experiments in the aforementioned field will be given preference
- Have recently submitted their thesis (eligible to apply)
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 55,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year and a contingency of INR 50,000 per annum will be awarded to Post-Doctoral Fellows.
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publication
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form by email at email@example.com.
Step 4: Apply with cover letter and supporting documents by e-mail (for email, Subject Line: Application for Postdoc position in “Fiber Optic Plasmonic Biosensors” and all documents should be arranged in one PDF file named as “Candidate Name_Institute of Ph.D. Degree_Year of Ph.D.”), not later than 24th May 2021 to:
Application Deadline: 24th May 2021
Walk-in-interview for the Post-doctoral position - 25th May 2021 at 3:00 PM (Online via Webex platform)
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- All the postdoctoral fellows (PDF) will be registered as IIT Roorkee students for availing the facilities of accommodation, hospital, medical insurance scheme, computer center, library, sports, etc.
- The College laid the foundation of modem engineering education and the use of Civil Engineering practices in the infrastructure development of the country.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more