IIT Roorkee Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Deployment Mechanisms for 12m Diameter Spacecraft Antennas". The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
IIT Roorkee Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MTech/ME degree (Machine Design, Solid Mechanics and Design, CAD, CAM & Robotics, Mechanical Engineering Design)
- Have knowledge of Mechanism Design, Control theory, Vibration, FEM & Solid Mechanics, Hands-on experience of Matlab, Ansys, Nastran, and LS-Dyna
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive INR INR 31,000 plus 8% HRA (for lst and 2nd year), INR 35,000 plus 8% HRA (for 3rd year).
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send their application via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 19th October 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more