IIT Roorkee Department of Mathematics Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD in Mathematics degree holders. The candidates are expected to work on the project, "Approximate Controllability of Dynamical Systems using Resolvent Operators". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 55,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum.
IIT Roorkee Department of Mathematics Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD in Mathematics
- Have good knowledge of dynamical systems and control systems.
- Have 1 or 2 years of research experience in the areas related to functional differential equations, semigroup theory, controllability and resolvent operators
- Have at least two very good publications in SCI based journals.
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 55,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum.
- Cover letter
- List of publications
- Research statement
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Include the curriculum vitae, list of publications (with the most significant publications highlighted), and research statement describing past research and plans for future research with the cover letter.
Step 3: Send them all by post and email to the below address-
Professor and Head
Department of Mathematics,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee -247667 INDIA.
Email: email@example.com (and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Application deadline: 21st July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who have recently submitted their PhD thesis are also eligible to apply for the position. However, they will need to present the proof of award of PhD at the time of interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more