IIT Roorkee Department of IPR Cell Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for the IIT Roorkee Department of IPR Cell Project Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Operations of IPR Cell". The selected candidate will receive between INR 40,000 - 1,00,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Roorkee Department of IPR Cell Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD in Engg./PhD in Science with 2 years of post PhD experience in the field of IPR and Technology transfer
- Have good knowledge of patent databases such as Derwent (desirable)
The selected candidate will receive between INR 40,000 - 1,00,000 per month plus HRA.
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via mail to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more