IIT Roorkee Department of Hydrology Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Hydrology at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Hydrology Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Exploring the Efficacy of Current Municipal Wastewater (Sewage) Treatment Technologies Towards Bacteria and Antibiotic Resistance.” The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month for first two years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year (if extended).
IIT Roorkee Department of Hydrology Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have Postgraduation/ M.Tech. and PhD in Environmental Engineering/ Science or related subject(s) with first-class at Graduation and Postgraduation levels with a minimum of two (2) years experience
- Have specialization in Microbiological role/ usage in wastewater treatment systems including natural treatment systems like Phytoremediation
- Have quality publications
Note: Candidates who have recently submitted their doctoral thesis can also apply subject to the condition that they will furnish the proof of award of PhD at the time of interview.
The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month for first two years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year (if extended).
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publication
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send it by email to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified separately.
- The candidate is also expected to have knowledge of working on sewage treatment plants and constructed wetland systems.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more