IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy Project Fellowship 2020 from M.Tech/Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development and Implementation of 100 KW through Surface Water Velocity driven Hydrokinetic Turbines - VARUN-III". The selected candidate will receive INR 40,000 to INR 1,00,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Roorkee Department of Hydro and Renewable Energy Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Ph.D. in Engineering/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years experience in the area of hydrokinetic technology
The selected candidate will receive INR 40,000 to INR 1,00,000 per month plus HRA.
- Academic degrees/certificates
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare application on a plain paper with a detailed CV and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send application via mail to email@example.com or by post
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Duration of the fellowship will be a period of 6 months initially (up to 31.03.2021)
*To be uploaded llT Roorkee website and a copy may be sent to appropriate addresses by pI for wider circulation
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more