IIT Roorkee Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invites applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Hybrid Plasmonic-photonics waveguide for Optical Interconnects". The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month.
IIT Roorkee Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Physics/Material Science/Nanotechnology or any other relevant field
- Have post-doctoral experience in design, simulation and fabrication of electronic and/or optical devices, circuits and systems
The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month.
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publication
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send it by regular post or by email to -
Dr Brajesh Kumar Kaushik Professor
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Application deadline: 25th December 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates called for presentation/discussion/interview will be paid Bus/II-AC train fare from their place of residence/work and back by the shortest route within India.
- All the postdoctoral fellows (PDF) will be registered as IIT Roorkee students for availing the facilities of accommodation, hospital, medical insurance scheme, computer centre, library, sports, etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more