IIT Roorkee Department of Earthquake Engineering (DEE) Project Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for the IIT Roorkee Department of Earthquake Engineering (DEE) Project Fellowship 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Seismological Network around Tehri Region (THD-203-EQD)". The selected fellows will receive from INR 40,000 to INR 100,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Roorkee Department of Earthquake Engineering (DEE) Project Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a Ph. D degree in Seismology/Geology/Earthquake Engineering with a minimum of 4- 5 year experience in the field of operation and maintenance of local seismological network and processing and analysis of seismological data acquired from such network
The selected fellows will receive from INR 40,000 to INR 100,000 per month plus HRA.
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via email to email@example.com on May 07, 2021.
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
The interview will be held on May 2021 through Webex (Link shall be shared later to shortlisted candidates by email)
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
Note: The Link shall be shared only to shortlisted candidates by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more