IIT Roorkee Department of Civil Engineering Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Civil Engineering Project Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "shear capacity of reinforced concrete beams exposed to fire". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
IIT Roorkee Department of Civil Engineering Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MTech degree in Structural Engineering
- Have prior knowledge of structural testing and instrumentation
- Know the basic of Structural Fire Engineering
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application as a single PDF file via email to p.bhargava@ce iitr.ac.in.
Application deadline: 04th January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more