IIT Roorkee Department of Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral (WWMPI) Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invites applications for the IIT Roorkee Department of Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral (WWMPI) Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Process Development, Waste Water Management in Petrochemical Industries". The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month for the first two years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year.
IIT Roorkee Department of Chemical Engineering Post-Doctoral (WWMPI) Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD in Chemical Engineering and related disciplines with a research background in the aforementioned areas and a good publication record
Candidates who have recently submitted their PhD thesis are also eligible.
The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month for first two years and INR 60,000 per month for the third year.
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publication
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send it by regular post or by email to -
Professor and Head
Department of Chemistry,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee - 247667 Uttarakhand INDIA
Email: head @ch.iitr.ac.in and copy to sh ish firstname.lastname@example.org. in
Phone:+91-1332-285648 (office), +919719633333 (Mob.)
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Postdoctoral fellows (PDF) will be registered as IIT Roorkee students for availing all the facilities of accommodation, hospital, medical insurance scheme, computer centre, library, sports, etc
- If the candidate is called for discussion/interview, he will be reimbursed Bus/Train (2"d AC) fare from their place of residence/work and back by the shortest route within India on the production of train/bus tickets with PNR number.
- Interview/discussion will be conducted online.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more