IIT Roorkee Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 from Ph.D. applicants. The fellowship is meant for the project titled - “Development of an Electronic Nose for the Optimum Harvesting Time and Fruit Quality in Apple and Papaya". The selected candidate will receive associateship INR 54,000 per month (fixed).
IIT Roorkee Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree (Completed) in the area of plant Biotechnology.
- Have excellent writing skills, evidenced by high-quality peer-reviewed publications
- Hold a Bachelor's and master's degree in Plant Science with first class.
- Candidates with in-depth knowledge of plant growth regulators and research experience in transgenic line generation, genetic analysis, gene editing, confocal microscopy, in-situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry are highly desirable.
The selected candidate will receive associateship INR 54,000 per month (Fixed).
- Detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained, and experience including research, industrial field, and others
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare your application on a plain paper and attach all supporting documents like detailed CV, academic and experience certificates
Step 3: Send your application to the Office of Principal Investigator via mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 16th September 2020
Online Interview: 21st September 2020 (11 AM onwards)
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- The short-listed candidates will be interviewed online through Webex.
- Candidates shall bring along with them degrees/certificates and experience certificates at the time of interview for verification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more