IIT Roorkee Department of Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee invites applications for the IIT Roorkee Department of Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of nanoparticles based aptasensor for the detection of bacterial pathogens and xenobiotics in food". The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum.
IIT Roorkee Department of Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology with first class in the preceding degree
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience/specialization in Molecular Biology/ Genetic Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ Biosensor development
The selected fellows will receive INR 55,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per annum.
- Covering letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publication
- Research statement
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Appear for the walk-in-interview in the conference room at the Department of Biotechnology on 25th February 2021 at 3 pm.
Application deadline: 25th February 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- All the post-doctoral fellows (PDF) will be registered as IIT Roorkee students for availing the facilities of accommodation, hospital, medical insurance scheme, computer centre, library, sports, etc.
- The candidates called for presentation/discussion/interview will be paid Bus/III-AC train fare from their place of residence/work and back by the shortest route within India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more