IIT Roorkee Centre of Nanotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Centre of Nanotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MTech/MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "3D Bio-Stereo-lithography Engineering Functional Tissues". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for two years and 35,000 per month for the third year.
IIT Roorkee Centre of Nanotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc/MTech degree in Biology/Biotechnology/Biomaterials/Biomedical plus GATE/NET qualification
- Have experience/knowledge on 3D bioprinting, bioink preparation and tissue engineering
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for two years and 35,000 per month for the next three years.
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application as a single PDF file via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 07th February 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more