IIT Roorkee Centre of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Centre of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is inviting applications for IIT Roorkee Centre of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Dynamic modelling and simulations of the human body subjected to mechanical loads during spaceflight and operations in space". The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Roorkee Centre of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold MTech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Mechanics or MTech degree in Aerospace or Civil or other engineering disciplines
- Have a minimum of 02 years of experience after MTech for SRF position
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Academic degree/certificate
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via mail to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 16th October 2020
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more