IIT Patna Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna invites applications for IIT Patna Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech./ME/MS degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of an Ionic Liquid Based Ultra-High Heat Dissipation Module for Energy Efficient Boiling Systems". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA for the first two years followed by INR 35,000 per month plus 8% HRA (subject to satisfactory performance).
IIT Patna Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 28 years of age (for a candidate with BE/BTech/MSc degree)
- Not exceed 32 years of age (for a candidate with ME/MTech/MS degree as the highest qualification)
- Hold a first-class MTech/ME/MS degree with minimum 65% marks
- Have GATE/NET qualification
- Have obtained a BTech/BE degree with 75% marks
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA for the first two years followed by INR 35,000 per month plus 8% HRA (subject to satisfactory performance).
- Certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send the application form, updated resume along with the copies of all supporting documents (certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The subject of the email should read as “PhD Position DOA-451”. The last date for receiving this email is 5th February 2021.
Application deadline: 05th February 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 10th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
- The application should also include a brief academic CV not exceeding two pages.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more