IIT Patna Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Associateship and Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna invites applications for the IIT Patna Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Associateship and Research Assistantship 2021 from Ph.D./M.Phil/postgraduate degree holders. The Research Associateship and Research Assistantship are meant for the research project titled, "Mapping Domestic Abuse and Violence in the time of COVID-19: A Study from Bihar". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 22,000 per month.
IIT Patna Department of Humanities and Social Sciences Research Associateship and Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Be a postgraduate degree in Management/Social Science/Environmental Science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks and NET/SLET /M.Phil/Ph.D
- Hold a Ph.D./M.Phil/postgraduate degree in Management/Social Science/Environmental Science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- INR 22,000 per month for Research Associate (as per ICSSR guidelines)
- INR 17,000 per month for Research Assistant (as per ICSSR guidelines)
- Supporting documents (certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Fill the application form and attach relevant documents.
Step 3: E-mail the updated resume and copy of supporting documents (certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees) to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 11th May 2021
Interview Date: 17th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible if called for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more