IIT Patna BRNS Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Patna invites applications for the IIT Patna BRNS Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Plasma Sprayed Nano-diamond reinforced NiCrBSi Nanocomposite Coatings: Substitute to Electroplated Hard Chromium". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per GoI rule for the first two years followed by INR 35,000 plus HRA as per GoI rule (subject to satisfactory performance).
IIT Patna BRNS Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 28 years of age (for a candidate with BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. degree as the highest qualification) and 32 years of age (for a candidate with ME/M.Tech/MS degree as the highest qualification)
- Hold a Master’s degree level in the following selected disciplines: Metallurgy, Ceramic, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Have GATE/NET qualification
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per GoI rule for the first two years followed by INR 35,000 plus HRA as per GoI rule (subject to satisfactory performance).
- Certificates, mark-sheets, and degrees
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Fill the application form and attach relevant documents.
Step 3: Write an email to the project investigator Dr Anup Kumar Keshri, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Patna (Email IDs: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).
The subject of the email should read as “JRF Position BRNS-532”.
Application deadline: 20th April 2021
Interview Date: 26th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The application should also include a brief academic CV not exceeding two pages.
- The email MUST include the scanned/pdf copy of the duly filled application form with the applicant’s signature.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more